POCOM

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자뭘봐 조회 26회 작성일 2021-06-13 06:24:45 댓글 0

본문

Poco M3 vs Poco X3 NFC - Comparison [Full Specifications & Differences] ©gadgetic

Comparison Specifications - Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC vs Xiaomi Poco M3
SUBSCRIBE PLEASE➤https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5NTBg8Nxu6ULfvkgMPEpQ?sub_confirmation=1
Poco M3 compared to Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC. Detailed up-do-date specifications shown side by side.
#PocoM3 #XiaomiPocoM3 #PocoX3
----------------------------------------------------
*This is unofficial preliminary specifications
We can not guarantee that the information in this video is 100% correct.
----------------------------------------------------
Xiaomi POCO M3 launch is set for November 24th in Europe and the company has not yet revealed anything about the smartphone apart from its name. Recently, the POCO M3 specifications were leaked which revealed that the phone will come with a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, and triple rear cameras, among other things. The POCO M3 design is shown off completely in the image (seen above), revealing a waterdrop display, triple rear camera system, and a unique dual-tone finish on the back.
POCO M3 features a waterdrop notch to house the selfie camera and a noticeable chin. We see a side-mounted fingerprint sensor just below the volume buttons on the right side of the frame and a SIM tray on the left. Our attention, however, is on the back of the POCO M3 as we see a unique dual-tone finish. There’s a large black rectangular block on the top half of the panel within which we see the POCO logo and another rectangular module that houses the triple cameras and LED flash. The render also reveals the phone will come in black, yellow, and blue colour options.
POCO M3 specifications (rumoured)
From what we know so far, the POCO M3 will sport a 6.53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display and will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. The device will pack a large 6,000mAh battery and support 18W fast charging. As for the cameras, the POCO M3 is tipped to offer a 48MP primary sensor. Details about the remaining camera sensors and storage options are still under wraps. The POCO M3 is speculated to be the global version of the upcoming Redmi Note 10 4G – the latter appeared on TENAA with similar specifications.

00:00 ► Intro
00:25 ► Dimensions
00:14 ► Display
02:26 ► Hardware
03:41 ► Camera
03:57 ► Video Camera
04:15 ► Selfie Camera
05:32 ► Main Features
06:12 ► Results

Tags (ignore)
xiaomi poco m3, poco m3 pro gaming test, poco m3 update, xiaomi poco m3 specs, poco m3 company, poco m3 pro blue, poco m3 pro trailer, poco m3 pro back cover, xiaomi poco m3 pro, poco m3 features, poco m3 pro gaming, poco m3 pro camera, poco m3 miui 12, poco m3 pro unboxing, poco m3 launch date in india, poco m3 release date, poco m3 bd price, poco m3 india, poco m3 mobile, poco m3 pro miui 12, poco m3 camera, poco m3 pro green, poco m3 in nepal, poco m3 launch date, xiaomi poco m3 pro, poco m3 fingerprint, poco m3 unboxing, poco m3 full specification, poco m3 mobile price in india, poco m3 pro price in bangladesh, poco m3 price in india, poco m3 pro battery test, poco m3 charging test, poco m3 pro unboxing malayalam, poco m3 vs poco x3, poco m3 pro free fire, poco m3 pro durability test, poco m3 pubg test, xiaomi poco m3 bd price poco m3 nfc, poco m3 details, xiaomi poco m3 price in bangladesh, poco m3 pro features, poco m3 review, poco m3 pro hidden features, xiaomi poco m3 price, poco m3 pro review, poco m3 pro fingerprint, poco m3 sar value, poco m3 trakin tech, poco m3 pro charging test, poco m3 pro launch date in india, poco m3 pro full review, xiaomi poco m3 price in india, poco m3 pro launch event, poco m3 pro, poco m3 pro next sale, xiaomi poco m3 pro price in bangladesh, poco m3 camera test, poco m3 specification, poco m 3 pubg test, poco m3 price in bd
Kakarot UI : Correction**
Poco m3 has
48 mp main camera
2mp macro
2mp depth and there's no ultrawide sensor
Chain Jail : I hate m3 notch, but I like the back. I like x3 notch, but I hate the back.
Desu Ne : I follow my heart so I bought x3
ZogYechiHamelech : I was over the top when info on the poco x3 was being reviewed, I thank g-d for meriting to buy it.
Jorge Alecs : This video isn't correct Poco x3 has 6000mah battery and 33 W fast charger besides Poco M3 has 5103mah battery and 18 W charger. The camera in Poco x3 are 64+13+5+2 in Poco M3 it's 48+5+2. The fingerprint on both phones are side mounted.

PoCOM Porsche ecu reftrofitten

Nieuw diagnoseapparaat van Secons specifiek voor Porsche. Diagnose op hoog niveau simpel gemaakt. Aanpassen gateway bij een Porsche Boxster. (987)

Nicolas. poCom ponto br

A. COISA. MIFES. FAZESE. BOBU

#POCOM

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,441건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.mtreeshop.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz